Friday, December 02, 2005

Incident Report 2th Dec

I guess most of us would be wondering, Why is Henry calling me in the middle of the night? So instead of explaining to each and everyone, i would like to share my story.
Today, finally, my dear 6 yr cousin is leaving my hse early, thanz god that her anut is willing to pick her up at 6,(for the past 3 days, my cousin, Connie, will only leave my hse at 10pm+) So i was enjoying the moment of peace and my own time by myself, and as usual, trying to do the project with the time leave when my cousin is not ard.

then at 12+ I realise my Hp had a miss call? Weilun. just as i was abt to call back, he called.
He sounded terrible. he sounded depress... i was clueless. he wasnt realli explaining himself well but i guess he went to find SL.. which made me veri disappointed.. "WHY?" but i know no amount of word i said , will go into his brain because its like 4325325425times i tell him, "Its Over" Blaaahh
then he hung up suddenly!
gosh.. tis is the first time i guess.. then i sms him, ask him if he need help, he replied
"No need i dun need all of you selfish sia"
Goshhh ... i was realli puzzled.. i mean, come on, wat we have been doing man? anyway, i know Lun was terribly depress to write tat sort of thing in the sms.
the second sms realli scared me
"I going her House give her one Hell Night"
I realli was speechless.. anyway, i tried calling the 9 dreamers, of cse starting with the most near to SL hse
Lex = didnt answer(at tat pt of time, i had no idea he had a fever)
Cheng Yi = sleeping(cant be help, he got work and he doesn't sound well)
Fei = Booking in
Hong = he is in the middle of Geylang, too far
Leung = Finally, i wake him up which i was really feel bad abt it, but i need help, i need a transport to Yishun
Lucky Leung was kind enough to offer me the ride.
anyway, the trip and effort was wasted when lun said he sleeping , we were half way there.
Well at least we ensure he is asleep..
Gosh... tis is so drama

(the reason why i am writing tis is too explain y i called u guys so late at night. i am sorry to disturb u guys ya . hehe lucky nothing happen. i leave Wen and rui out because they stayed quite far)




-----------END OF REPORT---------------

1 comment:

leo丹 said...

the best way is to wake urself[lun] up n walk out of it.. we are here to help, but u gotta take the hardest first step..