Friday, February 17, 2006

Birthday Present CLip

Finally, i have finish my animation clip. its been so long. took me about 3mths of hard work and the clip sort of get delay because of my free lance project. anyone wanna see my clip? i cant post it online because my cousin's song is inside and she is afraid somebody will copy right it(well is her hard work on the songs she written by her ownself, so i must respect it)
But i burn a copy of DVD and maybe pass it to Zida. its has to be watch on TV. dun ask y.. i also dunno y. play on computer, the colour would be "wrong"
i am now currently going to start on my animation short soon to build on my demo reel and work towards lucas. Koei or Genki, i might try, as they r hiring, but i hope to get into a feature animation and not game company

Finding a Job is easy BUT finding a "career" is hard - one of my frenz say tat =)

2 comments:

leo丹 said...

im still waiting for ur dvd..

leo丹 said...

nice work..